- The “Hunniken-Leper Trophy” – awarded for the most outstanding print amongst the prints coming first in each individual category
- The “Bradbury Cup” – awarded for the exhibitor gaining most points in photography
- The “Biddenham Show Young Photographer Cup” for the best photograph by a child aged 16 years or under
- The Biddenham Village Hall Challenge – Open to residents of all ages and can be submitted by an individual or group. The winning photograph or painting will hang in the Village Hall for one year.
25. A photograph on the theme of “Climate Change”.
26. Sepia Print.
27. Digitally remastered photograph (display original and remastered versions).
29. Funny Old World.
30. Life in Biddenham (to include action or activity).
31. A photograph by a child aged 16 years or under.